With MARIProject, you optimize the workflow of projects in many areas: Starting with calculation, resource planning, project time recording, invoicing, evaluations, up to support and service functions.
MARIProject, the project software for SAP Business One
Suitable for project-oriented companies
- Unlike many other project solutions, MARIProject contains all relevant data in just one software. This means, time-consuming data transfer from time sheets to the billing software, for example, will soon be a thing of the past. What’s more: The fewer different software systems you use, the more you save on maintenance costs and interface maintenance effort.
- In the capacity display, you can see directly whether the planned resource is available at the required time.
- Integration with SAP Business One shortens processes such as approvals because they take place via the mobile app. Invoicing also saves time because it is automated in many areas.
- MARIProject contains over 200 standard project evaluations. In addition, you can flexibly set up your own project reports and dashboards and keep an eye on your projects on a daily basis.
Effective project costing
- When creating sales quotations, you use defaults such as item prices from SAP Business One.
- In MARIProject, you choose a calculation method for your projects, such as the overhead calculation.
- When you create the sales quotation, you see your margin directly.
- You can work with different currencies and use multiple companies.
- Engineering, construction and operations: After you have received the current prices from your suppliers, you automatically transfer them as purchase price into the calculation.
Resources and costs at a glance in the GANTT chart
- The capacity display shows whether employees, equipment or other resources are available on the required date.
- Once the order has been placed, pool planning is distributed to the required resource by drag & drop.
- For day planning in the GANTT view, MARIProject automatically takes over the costs of the respective resource.
- With MARIProject, you can plan your project with any number of phases, milestones and dependencies.
- You can optimally synchronize MARIProject plannings with Microsoft Project planning.
MARIProject enables purchasing with reference to the project
- SAP Business One supports general procurement and inventory management. MARIProject increases these capabilities by project-related purchasing functionalities.
Construction and engineering companies
- MARIProject supports the entire purchase process for a project: from the request for quote with your suppliers to the A/P invoice.
- With MARIProject, you can compare quoted prices at item level to save on purchasing for your project.
- MARIProject visualizes the purchase status for each item throughout the project.
- With MARIProject, you control purchase budgets: If the budget is exceeded in the purchase process, it must be reallocated or increased before the responsible employee can complete the purchase.
Multiple options for time recording
- The project team can record their project times on a mobile basis.
- For this purpose, the project manager defines a limit per project, which may not be exceeded when recording hours. This way, you keep project costs under control.
- MARIProject supports different working time models such as part-time, full-time, overtime, flextime, home office, etc.
- In addition, MARIProject supports the complete vacation management from the request to the entry in the project calendar.
- Of particular interest to service providers: Once recorded, project hours can be exported as a time sheet per project, per week or month as an attachment to the invoice.
Travel expenses accounting made simple
- MARIProject facilitates travel expenses entries through standardized specifications, for example for travel allowances or value added tax.
- MARIProject covers the complete process: You record travel expenses on the road, assign them to the project and bill internally; the project manager approves the expenses on the go.
- The accounting department is notified automatically and can therefore promptly reimburse expenses and invoice the customer for the costs.
MARIProject supports multiple billing methods
- MARIProject supports all common billing methods: Fixed price, at cost, down payment, payment claim and repetitive billing.
- MARIProject comes with a useful billing wizard: The wizard shows all positions of a project that can be invoiced at a certain point in time, even travel expenses or retentions.
- Once the invoice is created, the amounts are automatically posted to the financial accounting in SAP Business One.
- MARIProject also supports the internal allocation of services.
- Of particular interest to SMBs in the construction industry: With MARIProject, you can calculate the work in progress (WIP of plants under construction) according to IAS / US-GAAP or your individual specifications. Subsequently, the values are automatically transferred to the financial accounting/balance sheet.
- Special feature not only for service providers: In the approval step, you determine how many hours will be charged to the customer.
Individual project analyses and dashboards
- MARIProject provides more than 200 analyses by default, such as degree of completion, remaining volume, planned/actual hours comparison, project totals etc.
- In addition, you can freely define company-specific evaluations, such as a breakeven analysis per project.
- Feature for construction and engineering companies: For projects with long durations, numerous services and items, daily updated smart dashboards help to keep track of running costs.
- Typical requirements of the service industry are: “How many hours have we worked on this project and how many of those are billable?” or “What is the employee capacity for the next few months?” Questions like these can be answered in easy-to-generate dashboards with real-time data.
Maintenance tool for customer service
For midsize EC&O companies
- For the installed plants, you can schedule maintenance intervals, as well as the duration of maintenance and the service employee. Subsequently, MARIProject automatically generates a breakdown of costs.
- You also have the option to define check lists that the service employee can access on his mobile device.
- Once the customer has confirmed successful maintenance with his signature on the mobile device, the task can be invoiced and posted directly by means of the billing wizard.
Do you plan and organize corporate events like shareholders’ or employee meetings, conferences, incentives or event series? The MARIProject Event Module assists you with the entire organization process.
“Work from anywhere” with MARIProject
- In addition to the main system (FAT Client), MARIProject is also available as Web Client and Mobile Client (app). This means you can literally “work from anywhere”!
- You have access to the most common project tasks in the Web Client, whether you work from home, at the customer or in a café. We are also constantly expanding the functionality of the Mobile Client.
Availability and Security
- MARIProject is available OnPremise as well as in the Cloud.
- The current security requirements of the GDPR are supported.
- MARIProject supports a distinguished authorization concept and a Two-Factor Authentication.
Interested in MARIProject?
MARIProject is available in over 50 countries and 4 languages.
If you are interested in MARIProject, please contact a MARINGO partner in your area.
Try out MARIProject
You can try out MARIProject directly in the web or on your mobile device. Simply log in with the user “manager“ (no password needed).
Due to the wide range of functions, we recommend that you attend an individual presentation beforehand.
In addition, the MARIProject app is available for download on Google Play and in the Apple App Store under the name “Project Tools“. There you can also log in with the user “manager“ (no password needed).