With SAP Business One, you can streamline business processes in administration. This alone will reduce your costs. In addition, up-to-date evaluations provide a daily overview.
SAP Business One, the proven ERP software
Perfect solution for small and midsize businesses (SMBs)
- With SAP Business One, you have an overview of all business data in one system.
- This way, you streamline business processes and reduce administrative effort.
- In addition, the smart dashboards of SAP Business One help you recognize developments in your company quickly and at an early stage.
The new Web Client
- The new Web Client provides a contemporary interface with easy navigation and “web feeling”.
- You can create, edit, find and update master data, activities as well as documents of all kinds.
- In addition, you benefit from modern, meaningful analyses.
Clear financial management
- With SAP Business One, you automate accounting processes such as journal entries, accounts receivable or accounts payable.
- You manage your cash flow, keep an eye on fixed assets and control budgets.
- You accelerate bank and account reconciliations, as well as payment processing for checks, cash payments, or bank transfers.
- You create reports with real-time data and thus support audit processes in addition to business planning.
Efficient sales and customer management
- In SAP Business One, you manage customer data centrally. This means that all employees have access to the same, up-to-date data from their mobile phones.
- You keep an eye on the sales pipeline.
- You track opportunities and lead activities: from the first contact to the conclusion of the contract.
- During sales calls, you can use SAP Business One to quickly access your customers’ warranty or service contracts.
Reduce costs in purchasing
- You always have an overview of item consumption for optimized procurement.
- You can centralize purchasing to save costs.
- You can synchronize inventory levels with goods receipt in real time, simplifying procurement planning.
- You create reports, for example, per item with real-time data and display them in dashboards.
- Wholesale: You gain interesting insights with real-time analyses, for example for assortment selection or procurement.
- For your reports, you use data from different sources, with minimal effort for IT.
- You enhance your reports with meaningful visualizations.
- You design interactive dashboards that provide answers to specific questions in your company.
- You can also create standard or ad-hoc reports in the Web Client!
What is SAP Business One HANA?
- Thanks to SAP HANA, SAP Business One is more powerful. This is because in-memory technology accelerates data processing.
- This is particularly interesting if you want to analyze large amounts of data quickly, for example to see which items are sold most frequently.
- In our experience, “Big Data” also exists in small and midsize businesses, for example in wholesale, engineering or plant construction.
Availability and Security
- In addition to the HANA version, SAP Business One is also available in an SQL version.
- SAP Business One is available OnPremise as well as in the Cloud.
- The current security requirements of the GDPR are supported.
- Furthermore, SAP Business One supports a distinguished authorization concept – regardless of the version.
Interested in SAP Business One?
SAP Business One is available in over 170 countries and 27 languages.
If you are interested, please contact a local SAP Business One partner. On our Partner page, you can find SAP partners in your area.