Efficient software support
Edit support tickets quickly in the integrated, web-based support desk
The support desk (user help desk) of MARIProject allows online customer service for 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support. The ticket system is particularly useful for the processing of software messages with IT service providers.
Through the integration of MARIProject with SAP Business One, the staff of the hotline service have all the information they need to process customer requests: customer master data, projects, used products etc. In addition, you benefit from these features:
- add images and documents
- document the processing online
- also customers have online access
- ensure smooth data exchange with customers
- 24/7 editing for all involved
- assign priority levels
- define service level agreements
- use integrated time tracking
- bill and analyze support tickets
- After completion of the support, the support staff enters the working time per support ticket in the support desk. The project manager approves the data and the accounting department bills the approved value to the customer.
All captured data are immediately available for reports. In addition to the pre-configured reports, SAP Business One Version for HANA allows you to define individual, graphical dashboards (e.g. tickets handled per customer, actual hours versus billable hours). The dashboards help you identify weak points and potentials more quickly.
MARIProjct – Support desk
The support desk of MARIProject for SAP Business One enables customers to enter software tickets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.