Flexible tracking of working hours and travel expenses
Even on the road: Track working hours and travel expenses and add postings to a project
MARIProject provides flexible time tracking capabilities: You can capture project time for services or only attendance time, either in the office using your PC or with mobile devices over the Internet through smartphone or tablet (Android, iOS).
The same applies to the entry of travel expenses: You capture your expenses while away on business (for example via smartphone), take pictures of the documents (receipts etc.), assign the expenses and documents to the project and bill all costs internally.
Through the integrated time and travel expenses management functionality, costs are directly assigned to the project and are immediately taken into account in billing and reporting.
Time tracking key features
- As of version 5.4: Prerecord project hours
- Post hours to a project or a project phase – on the go or in the office
- Time tracking is performed by the employee himself or by an authorized employee
- Various input devices: Bar code, laser pen and touch screen
- Posting block: Define limits for time tracking to stay in line with the project budget
- Working time calendars always in mind: Full time, part time, overtime, flextime etc.
- Generate lists of hours automatically based on individual needs
- Approval: Definition of individual approval processes for the approval of tracked work prior to the full or partial billing to the customer
- Evaluation of working hours in flexibly definable standard reports (per employee, per project, over a certain period of time, as target/actual hours comparison per project, etc.)
Tracking of travel expenses – key features
- As of version 5.4: Submit travel requests
- Track travel expenses easily via smartphone, Internet or from the back office
- Travel expenses are tracked by the employee himself or by an authorized employee
- The travel allowances according to German law are also included
- Photograph documents with your smartphone
- In the system, the photographed document can be assigned to the trip and project or split up to multiple projects
- Automatically generated travel expenses summaries, e.g. per project
- Individual approval processes for the approval of tracked travel expenses
- Automated billing of travel expenses to customers according to your preferences
- Internal accounting for the reimbursement of travel costs / expenses to the employees
- Evaluation of travel expenses in flexibly definable standard reports (per employee, per project, over a certain period of time, as target/actual hours comparison per project, etc.)