The highly anticipated “FP 2202” for SAP Business One 10.0 was released on July 4, 2022. In particular, the Web Client has been further developed. Here are some new enhancements:
- Relationship Map is enhanced to support additional objects, e.g. Payments
- Business Card scanning is available for vendors
- Incoming & Outgoing Payments are enhanced to support Bank Charges, Invoice + Payment, Checks and Credit Cards payment means, and payment drafts
- The Goods Returns and A/P Credit Memos apps enable you to manage, process and create goods returns and A/P credit memos
- You can manage and process existing goods issues as well as creating new ones and manage goods issues drafts
- The Journal Entries and Create Journal Entry apps are added under the Accounting module, allowing you to manage, process, and manually create journal entries.
- The Import and Export Views app enables to export & import user-defined views, pre-defined views, links to view and User Defined Queries, to and from any company database
- The User Defined Queries app is enhanced to support inclusion of SQL views and HANA calculation views within a SQL statement in addition to choose from list ability from list of SQL commands, database tables, SQL Views and HANA Calculation Views
- With FP 2202 you can duplicate selected user-defined query for more efficient query creation process
MARIProject version 6.8.001 is compatible with FP 2202.